Friday, January 6, 2012

And She Goes VEGAN!

Well, not really, but I'd like to.  Ever since my first pregnancy I can't stand chicken.  Raw chicken is, by far, the nastiest thing on the planet.  I really don't each much meat, unless its hamburgers, or a fine fillet... 

Well, I found Isa Chandra about 1.5 years ago, as I was suffering around the net, and now I read her blog.  And I've decided that, while I just can't go vegan because I am a conoisseur of cheese (among other un-give-up-able dairy products), I will endeavor to at least bake like a vegan.  Except for the milk and eggs part.

So far I suck at this, huh?

But her recipes just look soooo good.  Perhaps I should choose one per week and give it a shot.

I think I'll start here.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

I love to cook.  I think I said that before.  Its a powerful thing to produce good food.  People adore and admire you for it.  I admit it, I like that.  Zeus loves that I took the time and interest to learn to cook Pakistani food.  Did I mention my beloved is Pakistani?  Makes for gorgeous children, when mixed with my western European heritage...  But I digress about my gorgeous children...

I was making vegan cupcakes this weekend, right?  Yep.  I think that's what I'll do tonight or tomorrow.

I am all over the map today.  Litterary stream of concisouness at its best.  Right here.  Right now.  Get it free while you can.

With a Vegan and Thanksful Heart,
I am,

gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment