Friday, January 20, 2012

Food Glorious Food

Yesterday we went out to lunch.  Chinese Buffet. 

I have only one word for this experience.  Heavenly.

The food was amazing.  Fish, chicken, egg rolls, and the piece de resistance...

Sesame Seed Balls.  Gorgeous, perfectly round balls covered in sesame seeds and filled with sweet read bean paste.  Beyond yummy!  I had 4. 

I have looked up recipes for these jewels and I won't say its going to be easy, but I am willing to give it a shot.  I need to clean my house this weekend, so I think I'll try a cooking project instead.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I have a new found love for Chinese food. Although I am not a fish lover - - I go for the chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to a Chinese Buffet is our family New Year tradition!

    ReplyDelete