Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Little Zen

I wrote a terrible post about two hours ago.  I deleted it.  I am glad I did. 


I made Nutella fudge yesterday.  Its delicious.  I love to cook.  Cooking is fun.  Its zen.  I create and then its gone.  And I find myself completely satisfied. 


Grease an 8x8 Pan  -  You may line it with parchment if you wish

1.5 C   Sugar
1/3 C   Evaporated milk
6 T      Butter
1/2 C   Nutella
1 C      Marshmallow Creme
1/2t      Vanilla


Mix the sugar, milk and butter together over medium heat.  Keep stirring so that it does not burn.  Bring it to a rolling boil.  Turn the heat down a bit, so that its still boiling but does not boil-over, and continue to stir for 4 minutes. Remove from heat.  Add Nutella, Marshmallow Creme and vanilla.  Stir to fully incorporate.  Pour into pan and place in fridge.  Let set for at least two hours. 


Voila!  Delicious!


With a Zenfully Thankful Heart,
I am,


gypsy


No comments:

Post a Comment